Friday, November 11, 2011

Updates coming soon!

Been busy making some really fun tattoos. Painting as much as possible and loving every minute of it. Cant wait to see how long this lasts!



 In may Silver City Tattoo turned 13! We celebrated on friday the 13th with all of our friends at the shop. Good times! This is me tattooing the man responsible for the entertainment. Tony Reed of the Mos Generator and Stone Axe. If you have been tattooed by me most likely you heard them. If not please check out anything Tony is involved in. You will not be disapointed! Here is a place to start Tony Reed
 Mykey, my brother and Larry.
 Drew from Glenside Tattoo in Pennsylvania (HERE) helping out while we were partyng next door. If you live anywhere near Philly definitely check them out. Drew also started my backpiece the next day. Ouch!
 This one is a bit older. A coverup although for the life of me I cant remember what was under there.
 An's Back. A couple of years in the making but well worth the wait!The black at the bottom is fresh in these photos.

 Brian's Christ. I love making black and grey religious style tattoos. Wish I got to do more.
 I like making them in color also.
 Lion on Raven.
 Part of Kyles 2nd horror sleeve. Again, its nice to work in different styles.

 My brothers kittens while we were in ocean city. My daughter kittensat the whole time we were there and got payed way too much for it. They are huge now.
 Medusa on Doug. Its a full sleeve and we have maybe 3 more sessions. Hope to finish it soon.
 Tiger Jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment