Friday, November 11, 2011

More tattoos! More tattoos! Gotta go get some more tattoos!

                                                                 Under the sea.













 Been doing a lot more portraits lately. I feel this is something I should push harder on. Not sure why I avoided doing them for so long, it really is challenging but rewarding to try to achieve a sense of realism in a tattoo. More to come hopefully!

Matthew has really great taste in tattoos. Different than my normal style I think but definitely a direction I need to incorporate into my tattooing more often.
 Adding more to this one tonight. A squid and an octopus to eventually make a full sleeve.
                                       
I did this black light painting for the 11-11-11 show at the Black Vulture Gallery in Philadelphia. Hosted by Dave Fox and featuring a guitar solo contest! Man, I wish I could be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment