Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Philly "011"

Went to the philly show last year and it was ridiculous. Way to big and too many people. Avoid like the plague if you have issues with large crowds of modern primitives. That being said I had a great time other than the time spent at the show and want to thank everyone involved. Here is some snapshots from the mayhem.






 Drew Rash and Brian Patton from Glenside Tattoo. These dudes are the best.
 Amish scrapple. Heaven.
 Did this one on Shane. Known him since forever. Good times.
 Eric Perfect and I on the convention floor. Babyfaces.
 Metel Sam. One of my best friends.
 THis was taken at Dave Fox's art show at Jinxed. He likes pink and heavy metal!
 Tim, Jill,Me,Sam and Noah. Old school Delaware right there.
 Jean and Dave fox. Love these two. Always a good time!
 Howie, My brother and me. What can be said about this picture?

Doppleganger.
 Murphys law.


 Carl Brennault, Beeg Betts and myself. Armor car Jef is missing but close by. More about Carl soon.
 Jay Goldberg. He gave me some of the best advice anyone ever gave me. "Drop out of school and start tattooing already." Thanks Jay!
trading a zig zag tat with Matty. Didnt hurt a bit.

On Drew from Glenside!

No comments:

Post a Comment